The Classical Music Minute
Ever wonder who were the Florentine Camerata? Where did the conductor’s baton come from? Or the difference between Opera Buffa and Opera Seria? These little nuggets of classical music trivia are what this podcast is all about. Come hop around music history with me, as we take a minute to get the scoop!
The World's Oldest Known Musical Instrument – The Classical Music Minute
- The World's Oldest Known Musical Instrument
- L'Histoire du soldat (The Soldier's Tale) by Igor Stravinsky
- Coffee Chat w/ Spanish Concert Pianist, Juan Pérez Floristán, “The Art & Business Of Performance” (Bonus Ep)
- What Happened When John Williams Met Yo-Yo Ma?
- Prokofiev Piano Concerto No. 1 in D-flat Major